from 0 review
5nights / 6 days
Spend your first few days as a married couple exploring the captivating Kashmir Valley, from appreciating the roads crisscrossed with chinar trees to enjoying some time alone on the houseboat-dotted Dal Lake. Spend time together taking leisurely strolls around the vibrant Mughal gardens, which represent love, and the historic area of the city to shop for handicrafts with distinctive patterns, vibrant Pashmina shawls, and lovely Kashmiri clothing (Pheran). You can have a romantic tour of Kashmir while visiting that region.
From lush inexperienced plains to the snow-blanketed mountains, power through fascinating roads from Srinagar to Gulmarg, for you to refuse your eyes to blink whilst marking your manner to the heartland of iciness sports activities. Sit returned and watch the shepherd boys wave as they go the banks of the foaming and gurgling Lidder river, which curves across the mountains to close-by spots like Aru Valley or Betab Valley. Then, continue living the Bollywood fantasy by taking a wonderful honeymoon photo with your soul mate in Sonamarg’s flower-filled meadows.
Route: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Sonamarg – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Duration: 6 Days and 5 Nights
1) Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days, steady with the itinerary.
2) Airport pick up and drop as steady together with your flight timings.
3) Stay on a double and triple-sharing basis in hygienic and smooth lodges
4) Meals protected as steady with itinerary
5) Highly-Experienced reason pressure cum manual
6) Sightseeing as steady with itinerary
7) Visit the Floating Vegetable Market withinside the early morning and enjoy the manner of lifestyles of Mir Bahris
8) Row your Shikhara Boat at Dal Lake
9) Enjoy Adventure sports activities at Aru Valley
10) In Baisaran, you can get to adventure ponies
11) Visit the taking snapshots spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood movies like `Betaab` Kashmir ki Kali, Highway and masses extra
12) Shop Pashmina Shawls, homemade crafts and decor
13) Trekking at Pir Panjal
14) Apharwat Hills is, however, another fascinating tourist attraction to visit.
15) Horse usage at Alpather Lake
16) Drop thru the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.