Day 01 : Arrival in Leh
Day 02 : Leh – Sangam – Hall of Fame – Leh
Day 03 : Leh – Pangong Lake
Day 04 : Pangong Lake – Leh
Day 05 : Leh – Khardungla Top – Leh
Day 06 : Depart Leh
Day 01 : Arrival in Leh:-
After arrival at Leh Airport, you would be transferred to hotel for check-in. Today you are free for leisure & acclimatization. This way you can explore the Leh town and also become familiar with the high altitude climate. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 02: Leh – Sangam – Hall of Fame – Leh:-
Today after breakfast leave for half day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar river meet. Afternoon you would be driven back to hotel. In the evening enjoy a sunset at Shanti Stupa. Night stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 03: Leh – Pangong Lake:-
Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Pangong Lake, east to the Leh after crossing Changla Pass (17500ft) and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. At evening enjoy the breathtaking view of Pangong Lake. Overnight at the Camp at Pangong Lake.
Day 04: Pangong Lake – Leh:-
Today after breakfast, check out from the Camp & drive to Leh. On the way visit Hemis, Shey and Thiksey monasteries. Evening free for leisure & own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: Leh – Khardungla Top – Leh:-
Post Breakfast, drive to Khardungla, the highest motor able road in the world at 18,390 ft. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. Return to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure for last day shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Depart Leh
After Breakfast, check out from the Hotel & you would be transferred to Leh Airport. Your memorable tour to land of dragon concludes here.
COST INCLUDES: -
• Assistance upon arrival by our representative
• Welcome drinks (non alcoholic) upon arrival at the hotel
• Accommodation on a twin / double sharing basis
• Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel / camp
• All sightseeing and tour as per programme
• Transportation by a Non-ac taxi / tempo traveler
• Inner Line permit fee if applicable.
COST EXCLUDES: -
• Air fare / Rail fare / Bus fare
• Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
• Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, and starters)
• Monastery entrance fees, camera fees, and monument
• Guide services
• Meals other than specified
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the heading “Cost Inclusion”
• Unforeseen expenses beyond our control such as natural calamity / landslide/ snow fall / Strike / Hike in Tax Structure / Hotel / transport rates
Once Your Booking has been confirmed with the verbal or written registration (via Email as well as Whatsaap / SMS from registered contact number of the Agency) in which C Himalaya Tour & Travels with a binding contract exists between the customer and the organizer. Through the booking, the customer acknowledges the general business conditions as part of the contract between himself and the organizer .However, if you would like to get in touch with us please Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +911942303160 / whatsaap / +919697447108 We are available from 9:00 am – 11:00 pm. Before final confirmation of your Booking you can change or add in your Customize Tour Program with help of our Tour Executive, after final confirmation there will be no alteration in Itinerary.
OBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
C Himalaya Tour and Travels assumes responsibility for providing the requested service as described in the Tour Itinerary and/or in the confirmation Form . Service extensions can be considered upon consultation with the Tour organizer. Any extra costs will be borne by the customer is subject to change in Costing. Prices The effective prices for the offered tour packages can be drawn from the current Itinerary from the organizer. Children reductions will be calculated as per the age of the child and for hotel rooms depending on the number of full paying adults with whom the child will share the room. Prices are subject to change.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1) PAYMENT POLICIES Payment policy of our company is very simple and straight forward. The Payment policy applies once your reservation or booking has been confirmed. A confirmed reservation means as soon as you have secured your reservation by providing your money transfer or other payment disbursement on the cost that is mutually agreed upon for the requested destination package or service, Payment should be made to the bank account of the C Himalaya Tour and Travels mentioning in the invoice / Email.
2) PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS 50% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and then the balance amount 30 % before 25 days of your tour Date and rest 20 % should be paid on your arrival. The cancellation policy. In case you need to cancel your Tour due to any Reason . C Himalaya Tour & Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement.
a) If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
b) If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
c) If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
d) In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract also on short notice. If the fulfillment of a contract is not possible at another time or if the customer cannot take part in the alternative services offered, any paid fees will be refunded minus charges for services rendered. Further damage claims are not possible. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the program on short notice if participants cause the fulfillment of a contract to be endangered or made impossible by their behavior, their omissions or other actions. Please note that a danger-free completion of the activity is in everyone’s interest. All decisions made by the activity leaders are final. The organizer expressly reserves the right to modify the program. The organizer will strive for an equivalent service replacement.
As per the Booking of your tour Package with included sightseeing, pickup and drop can be entertained and service will be provided as per the Itinerary. While mentioning of 'Day at Leisure' which means that no sightseeing activities can be done by the Transport, for that day. For any Kind of activities, tours and transfers be on time as all Program is Mentioned as per the Time duration .if you may not be on time Tour Organizer have right to change the Tour plan . Insurance The participants are not insured by the organizer. The participants are obliged to insure that they have sufficient health and accident insurance coverage.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
It is your sole responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport at the time of traveling and that you hold all necessary visas and permits. Children are required to hold individual passports.
C Himalaya Tour & Travels, herewith, confirm that all the personal information given by its customers will be used only and solely for the purpose of the service(s) to be booked by C Himalaya Tour & Travels and its partners. This information will not be communicated to any other third parties. Jurisdiction In case of disagreement between C Himalaya Tour & Travels and its customers, the matter will be submitted to the Tourism Department of Jammu & Kashmir who has the sole power to conclude. Whatever conclusions will be taken by the Tourism Dept of Jammu & Kashmir, this will be the only one that will take into consideration.