why we call Colors of Ladakh its because the stunning views of the ladakh from srinagar to leh or from Manali to Leh will admire you the most scenic beauties with Natural blessed colors . You will realise the colors of Ladakh while being on tour to Ladakh . The sky, the mountains, the deserts and the rivers mix to emerge as this delectable cocktail that gives you a high no alcohol can match.
“The colours of Ladakh change in minutes. A very good example of this would be the Pangong lake. Its colour depends on the sky above it that it reflects. So, one moment it can be this incredibly deep blue, which could, within minutes, change to an off-white hue,” while being on the way to Moon land Lamayuru you will find changing colours of Mountains while passing of sun its directions . Let C Himalaya Tour and Travels customize your Tour to Ladakh.
Day 1: Arrive at Srinagar Airport transfer To Gulmarg
Day 2 : Gulmarg Day at Leisure
Day 3 : Gulmarg To Sonmarg day will be at leisure
Day 4 : Sonmarg To Alchi via Zojilapass overnight in Alchi
Day 5 : Alchi To Leh day will at leisure overnight in leh
Day 6 : Leh To Turtuk via Khardungla pass reach evening time overnight in Turtuk
Day 7: Turtuk To Hunder day at leisure overnight in Hunder
Day 8: Hunder To Pangong Lake Day at leisure overnight in Pangong
Day 9: Pangong Lake local sightseeing
Day 10 :Pangong To Tsomoriri overnight stay in Tsomoriri
Day 11 : Tsomoriri To Puga Tso Kar
Day 12: Tso Kar Debring - Leh overnight stay in Leh
Day 13: Leh Departure with sweet memories of your Tour with C Himalaya
Day 1 :Srinagar : Pick up from Airport / transfer to the Hotel .On arrival at the Airport ,you will be proceed to Gulmarg you will be received by CHimalaya representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the Hotel . Dinner & overnight stay will be in hotel
Day 02 :Srinagar to Gulmarg : Gulmarg Local Sightseeing.After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and gondola ride (Till 1st level). Later you can take a walk around Gulmarg and enjoy beautiful snow covered Gulmarg . Dinner & overnight stay will be in the Hotel .
Day 03 :Gulmarg to Sonamarg : Day at leisure up on the Heights of Meadow of gold.After Breakfast you will proceed towards Sonmarg to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. While Reaching Sonamarg Check in Hotel /Get some rest and Explore Sonamarg .You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). At Evening Return back to the Hotel for dinner and Overnight stay and enjoy Night underneath of Mountains.
Day 4: Sonmarg To AlchiAlchi Monastery or Alchi Gompa is a Buddhist monastery, known more as a monastic complex (chos-'khor) of temples in Alchi village in the Leh District, of the Indian state under the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council of Jammu and Kashmir. The complex comprises four separate settlements in the Alchi village in evening dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day5: Alchi To LehAfter breakfast, proceed towards Leh on the way you can enjoy natural beauty in reach Leh check in hotel for dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 6:Leh To TurtukAfter breakfast proceed towards Turtuk village in the Leh district of Jammu and Kashmir It is located in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River. Turtuk lies in the Baltistan Region and is one among in evening dinner and overnight stay in hotel/Camp.
Day 7: Turtuk to Hunder:After breakfast proceed towards hunder. Hunder village sits like an oasis in the middle of cold desert in Nubra valley of Jammu and Kashmir. Seven km from Diskit which is known for its Buddhist monastery, Nubra has acquired fame for its sand dunes, the cold desert that surrounds it, Bactrian camels and its breath-taking natural in evening dinner and overnight stay hotel/Camp.
Day 8: Hunder To Pangong :After breakfast you can proceed towards Pangong and enjoy the most beautiful view of Pangong lake. Pangong Lake is situated at a height of 4350 m and is one of the biggest tourist attractions of the country. The beauty and allure of this lake has attracted people from all over in evening dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 9 : Pangong local SightseeingAfter Breakfast you will can enjoy local sightseeing in evening dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 10 : Pangong To Tso moririTso Moriri or Lake Moriri or "Mountain Lake", is a lake in the Ladakhi part of the Changthang Plateau (literally: northern plains) in Jammu and Kashmir in Northern India. The lake and surrounding area are protected as the Tso Moriri Wetland Conservation Reserve dinner and overnight stay.
Day 11: Tso moriri to Puga Tso KarTsokar Lake, Jammu and Kashmir: Address, .. A great and beautiful lake on the way back to Leh from Tso Moriri. This is a lake with swamp and salt deposits around, perfect breeding ground for the rare black neck crane.dinner and overnight stay
Day 12 : Tso moriri To LehAfter Breakfast, drive to leh and enjoy the amazing view on way to leh in evening dinner and overnight hotel.
Day 13 :Leh DepartureThis morning after breakfast you will proceed towards Airport with Great memories to onwards journey / Here Tour comes to ends .
• Assistance upon arrival by our representative
• Welcome drinks (non alcoholic) upon arrival at the hotel
• Accommodation on a twin / double sharing basis
• Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel / camp
• All sightseeing and tour as per programme
• Transportation by a Non-Ac taxi / tempo traveler
• Inner Line permit fee if applicable.
• Air fare / Rail fare / Bus fare
• Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
• Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, and starters)
• Monastery entrance fees, camera fees, and monument
• Guide services
• Meals other than specified
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the heading “Cost Inclusion”
• Unforeseen expenses beyond our control such as natural calamity / landslide/ snow fall / Strike / Hike in Tax Structure / Hotel / transport rates
Once Your Booking has been confirmed with the verbal or written registration (via Email as well as Whatsaap / SMS from registered contact number of the Agency) in which C Himalaya Tour & Travels with a binding contract exists between the customer and the organizer. Through the booking, the customer acknowledges the general business conditions as part of the contract between himself and the organizer .However, if you would like to get in touch with us please Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +911942303160 / whatsaap / +919697447108 We are available from 9:00 am – 11:00 pm. Before final confirmation of your Booking you can change or add in your Customize Tour Program with help of our Tour Executive, after final confirmation there will be no alteration in Itinerary.
C Himalaya Tour and Travels assumes responsibility for providing the requested service as described in the Tour Itinerary and/or in the confirmation Form . Service extensions can be considered upon consultation with the Tour organizer. Any extra costs will be borne by the customer is subject to change in Costing. Prices The effective prices for the offered tour packages can be drawn from the current Itinerary from the organizer. Children reductions will be calculated as per the age of the child and for hotel rooms depending on the number of full paying adults with whom the child will share the room. Prices are subject to change.
1) PAYMENT POLICIES Payment policy of our company is very simple and straight forward. The Payment policy applies once your reservation or booking has been confirmed. A confirmed reservation means as soon as you have secured your reservation by providing your money transfer or other payment disbursement on the cost that is mutually agreed upon for the requested destination package or service, Payment should be made to the bank account of the C Himalaya Tour and Travels mentioning in the invoice / Email.2) PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS 50% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and then the balance amount 30 % before 25 days of your tour Date and rest 20 % should be paid on your arrival. The cancellation policy. In case you need to cancel your Tour due to any Reason . C Himalaya Tour & Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement.a) If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.b) If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.c) If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.d) In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract also on short notice. If the fulfillment of a contract is not possible at another time or if the customer cannot take part in the alternative services offered, any paid fees will be refunded minus charges for services rendered. Further damage claims are not possible. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the program on short notice if participants cause the fulfillment of a contract to be endangered or made impossible by their behavior, their omissions or other actions. Please note that a danger-free completion of the activity is in everyone’s interest. All decisions made by the activity leaders are final. The organizer expressly reserves the right to modify the program. The organizer will strive for an equivalent service replacement.
SIGHTSEEING ACTIVITIES/TRANSFERSAs per the Booking of your tour Package with included sightseeing, pickup and drop can be entertained and service will be provided as per the Itinerary. While mentioning of 'Day at Leisure' which means that no sightseeing activities can be done by the Transport, for that day. For any Kind of activities, tours and transfers be on time as all Program is Mentioned as per the Time duration .if you may not be on time Tour Organizer have right to change the Tour plan . Insurance The participants are not insured by the organizer. The participants are obliged to insure that they have sufficient health and accident insurance coverage.
Passport and VisasIt is your sole responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport at the time of traveling and that you hold all necessary visas and permits. Children are required to hold individual passports.
PrivacyC Himalaya Tour & Travels, herewith, confirm that all the personal information given by its customers will be used only and solely for the purpose of the service(s) to be booked by C Himalaya Tour & Travels and its partners. This information will not be communicated to any other third parties. Jurisdiction In case of disagreement between C Himalaya Tour & Travels and its customers, the matter will be submitted to the Tourism Department of Jammu & Kashmir who has the sole power to conclude. Whatever conclusions will be taken by the Tourism Dept of Jammu & Kashmir, this will be the only one that will take into consideration.