Day 1 : Arrival Srinagar to sonamarg.
After Arrival Srinagar by flight and transfer to Sonamarg .Full day for complete rest . Arrive hotel in Sonamarg for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Sonmarg To Alchi.
After breakfast we proceed from sonmarg to alchi via, Zojilla & Drass (2nd Coldest Habitat Place in the World). Reach Alchi in the Evening ,Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 : Alchi To Leh.
Kargil to Leh via Mulbekh, Lamayuru, Confluence of Indus & Zanskar,Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pather Sahib check in hotel Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 4 :- Leh Local Sightseeing.
After Breakfast we will Proceed for Local sightseen in leh to Hall Of Fame , Monastries Visit ,Dinner and overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Day 5 : Leh –Khardungla.
After breakfast driving across Khardong-la (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, Day at leisure and pictures of the valley . Later Return back to leh for dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 6 :- Leh To Pangong.
After Breakfast we will proceed towards Pangong know as High Grass land Lake, after Reach in Pangong Enjoy Day at Leisure, At evening dinner and overnight stay in the Camp.
Day 7 : Pangong –Leh.
After Breakfast journey to Leh Return From Pangong Lake. In the Evening after Rest visit Leh Palace & the markets. dinner and overnight in The Hotel.
Day 8 : Leh-Kargil.
Early departure for kargil driving through Pather sahib Gurdewara and Magnet Hill .via Sangam Point towards Khalsi , reach Lamayuru and have some picturiqure viw of Moon Land On Earth . Reach Kargil at Evening, Dinner & overnight hotel.
Day 9 : Kargil To Srinagar (200 kms).
After breakfast we will proceed towards Srinagar Via Zojila Pass 1Hour Halt in Sonmarg for Enjoyment like poney ride and stunning leasiure of the Mountains of Sonamarg , at Evening proceed Towards Srinagar ,dinner and overnight stay in the Hotel .
Day 10: Departure Srinagar.
After Breakfast we will proceed for local Sightseeing in Srinagar after Sightseeing we will proceed for Srinagar Sheikh ul Alam airport to board your flight back home.
• Assistance upon arrival by our representative
• Welcome drinks (non alcoholic) upon arrival at the hotel
• Accommodation on a twin / double sharing basis
• Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel / camp
• All sightseeing and tour as per programme
• Transportation by a Non-ac taxi / tempo traveler
• Inner Line permit fee if applicable.
• Air fare / Rail fare / Bus fare
• Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
• Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, and starters)
• Monastery entrance fees, camera fees, and monument
• Guide services
• Meals other than specified
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the heading “Cost Inclusion”
• Unforeseen expenses beyond our control such as natural calamity / landslide/ snow fall / Strike / Hike in Tax Structure / Hotel / transport rates
Once Your Booking has been confirmed with the verbal or written registration (via Email as well as Whatsaap / SMS from registered contact number of the Agency) in which C Himalaya Tour & Travels with a binding contract exists between the customer and the organizer. Through the booking, the customer acknowledges the general business conditions as part of the contract between himself and the organizer .However, if you would like to get in touch with us please Email us – email@example.com or call us on +911942303160 / whatsaap / +919697447108 We are available from 9:00 am – 11:00 pm. Before final confirmation of your Booking you can change or add in your Customize Tour Program with help of our Tour Executive, after final confirmation there will be no alteration in Itinerary.
OBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
C Himalaya Tour and Travels assumes responsibility for providing the requested service as described in the Tour Itinerary and/or in the confirmation Form . Service extensions can be considered upon consultation with the Tour organizer. Any extra costs will be borne by the customer is subject to change in Costing. Prices The effective prices for the offered tour packages can be drawn from the current Itinerary from the organizer. Children reductions will be calculated as per the age of the child and for hotel rooms depending on the number of full paying adults with whom the child will share the room. Prices are subject to change.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1) PAYMENT POLICIES Payment policy of our company is very simple and straight forward. The Payment policy applies once your reservation or booking has been confirmed. A confirmed reservation means as soon as you have secured your reservation by providing your money transfer or other payment disbursement on the cost that is mutually agreed upon for the requested destination package or service, Payment should be made to the bank account of the C Himalaya Tour and Travels mentioning in the invoice / Email.
2) PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS 50% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and then the balance amount 30 % before 25 days of your tour Date and rest 20 % should be paid on your arrival. The cancellation policy. In case you need to cancel your Tour due to any Reason . C Himalaya Tour & Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement.
a) If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
b) If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
c) If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
d) In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract also on short notice. If the fulfillment of a contract is not possible at another time or if the customer cannot take part in the alternative services offered, any paid fees will be refunded minus charges for services rendered. Further damage claims are not possible. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the program on short notice if participants cause the fulfillment of a contract to be endangered or made impossible by their behavior, their omissions or other actions. Please note that a danger-free completion of the activity is in everyone’s interest. All decisions made by the activity leaders are final. The organizer expressly reserves the right to modify the program. The organizer will strive for an equivalent service replacement.
As per the Booking of your tour Package with included sightseeing, pickup and drop can be entertained and service will be provided as per the Itinerary. While mentioning of 'Day at Leisure' which means that no sightseeing activities can be done by the Transport, for that day. For any Kind of activities, tours and transfers be on time as all Program is Mentioned as per the Time duration .if you may not be on time Tour Organizer have right to change the Tour plan . Insurance The participants are not insured by the organizer. The participants are obliged to insure that they have sufficient health and accident insurance coverage.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
It is your sole responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport at the time of traveling and that you hold all necessary visas and permits. Children are required to hold individual passports.
C Himalaya Tour & Travels, herewith, confirm that all the personal information given by its customers will be used only and solely for the purpose of the service(s) to be booked by C Himalaya Tour & Travels and its partners. This information will not be communicated to any other third parties. Jurisdiction In case of disagreement between C Himalaya Tour & Travels and its customers, the matter will be submitted to the Tourism Department of Jammu & Kashmir who has the sole power to conclude. Whatever conclusions will be taken by the Tourism Dept of Jammu & Kashmir, this will be the only one that will take into consideration.