DAY 01 : DELHI - SHIMLA (380 KMS/10HRS)
DAY 02 : SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 03 : SHIMLA - KUFRI - NALDEHRA - SHIMLA AND OVERNIGHT VOLVO
Overnight luxury volvo from Delhi to Shimla.
Check in to hotel early morning. refresh and rest for sometime. In the Afternoon, proceed for half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Later back to hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
Shimla - Kufri - Naldehra - Shimla and overnight volvo - After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for a day excursion to Kufri and Naldehra. Later in the evening, we drop you to bus stand for your overnight volvo back to Delhi with memories of trip.
- Chauffer driven Indigo upto 3 people and Innova for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner at all places except Delhi
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees
- All Taxes.
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Any entrance fees.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Once Your Booking has been confirmed with the verbal or written registration (via Email as well as Whatsaap / SMS from registered contact number of the Agency) in which C Himalaya Tour & Travels with a binding contract exists between the customer and the organizer. Through the booking, the customer acknowledges the general business conditions as part of the contract between himself and the organizer .However, if you would like to get in touch with us please Email us – email@example.com or call us on +911942303160 / whatsaap / +919697447108 We are available from 9:00 am – 11:00 pm. Before final confirmation of your Booking you can change or add in your Customize Tour Program with help of our Tour Executive, after final confirmation there will be no alteration in Itinerary.
C Himalaya Tour and Travels assumes responsibility for providing the requested service as described in the Tour Itinerary and/or in the confirmation Form . Service extensions can be considered upon consultation with the Tour organizer. Any extra costs will be borne by the customer is subject to change in Costing. Prices The effective prices for the offered tour packages can be drawn from the current Itinerary from the organizer. Children reductions will be calculated as per the age of the child and for hotel rooms depending on the number of full paying adults with whom the child will share the room. Prices are subject to change.
1) PAYMENT POLICIESPayment policy of our company is very simple and straight forward. The Payment policy applies once your reservation or booking has been confirmed. A confirmed reservation means as soon as you have secured your reservation by providing your money transfer or other payment disbursement on the cost that is mutually agreed upon for the requested destination package or service, Payment should be made to the bank account of the C Himalaya Tour and Travels mentioning in the invoice / Email.2) PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS50% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and then the balance amount 30 % before 25 days of your tour Date and rest 20 % should be paid on your arrival. The cancellation policy. In case you need to cancel your Tour due to any Reason . C Himalaya Tour & Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement.a)If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
b) If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.c) If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.d) In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract also on short notice. If the fulfillment of a contract is not possible at another time or if the customer cannot take part in the alternative services offered, any paid fees will be refunded minus charges for services rendered. Further damage claims are not possible. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the program on short notice if participants cause the fulfillment of a contract to be endangered or made impossible by their behavior, their omissions or other actions. Please note that a danger-free completion of the activity is in everyone’s interest. All decisions made by the activity leaders are final. The organizer expressly reserves the right to modify the program. The organizer will strive for an equivalent service replacement.
As per the Booking of your tour Package with included sightseeing, pickup and drop can be entertained and service will be provided as per the Itinerary. While mentioning of 'Day at Leisure' which means that no sightseeing activities can be done by the Transport, for that day. For any Kind of activities, tours and transfers be on time as all Program is Mentioned as per the Time duration .if you may not be on time Tour Organizer have right to change the Tour plan . Insurance The participants are not insured by the organizer. The participants are obliged to insure that they have sufficient health and accident insurance coverage.